Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's a Good Day

Do you ever have the feeling that you are at a certain place at a certain time for a really good reason? I had that experience today. I went to Robert's Health Food here in Lexington-I always run by there when I'm on that side of town. While I was there, buying some chamomile, I saw this man looking at all the herbs and asking me what I was going to do with the herbs I was buying. I told him about all the things I do with chamomile and we struck up a long conversation. It turns out he's a diabetic and he's starting to explore natural remedies to control his blood sugar. It was nice to be able to help someone out, I gave him some suggestions. I'm sure he thought I was an Angel but really I think he is. I have been having some difficult times and sometimes feel overburdened and discouraged. But my interaction with a man named Mike today helped me to remember how we are here to help each other and you never know where you'll find a friend.

No comments: