Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Sunday

I am having a good day. It's a beautiful sunny and cool day here in Kentucky. At this point it would be beautiful if it were raining buckets but, oh well.

I made a nice cream for myself today and am wondering if I should share. I made it with light oils and essential oils (plus co2's) to help keep my skin in good shape through lots of handwashings. Plus I like a light moisturizer under my mineral makeup but it's hard to find one that doesn't leave an oily film. I used no artificial preservative, but some of the essential oils are doing double duty-skin regenerator/moisturizer and anti-fungal. I'm very happy with it-here's what I used:
Distilled water, aloe vera gel, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, apricot kernel oil, sweet almond oil, beeswax, emulsifying wax, essential oils (patchouli, carrot seed, palmarosa, lavender, rosa damscena, rosa rugosa), CO2's (calendula, rosehipseed, sea buckthorn). It is light and soaks in quickly and the scent is rosey-floral with a hint of earthy musk.

What do you think-should I put some up for sale?

No comments: