Sunday, November 14, 2010

Important Announcements

I am starting my "Black Friday" specials this weekend and running them until Christams Eve.  I will be offering free shipping on all orders over $20 and all orders over $50 will also receive a 10% discount.

In January I will be closing down my Hyena Cart store-maybe even in December.  It just hasn't been a good fit for me there and with all my other sales slowing I can't justify keeping it.

For those of you in the Central Kentucky are, my products are on consignment in Lexington, Midway, and Versailles.

In Lexington I have items at the First Touch Therapeutic Massage center located at 2028 Regency Rd Suite 100.  So if you need a massage that's the place to go and you can check out my oils, soaps, etc. while you're there.

In Versailles I have items at Truly Bluegrass located at 173 North Main St.  As the name implies, only Kentucky artisans are featured and it's like Heaven when you walk in the door.  My friends and fellow teambluegrass members, Joey and Kelly Graves of WhimsyBeading are also consigned there.

In Midway I have my products in DamselFly Studios located at 126 East Main St.  So if you're near one of these locations stop in and check out all the items they have made by local artists.

No comments: