Monday, October 3, 2011


I did get some work done on my perfumes yesterday.  I had ordered some more labdanum absolute, oakmoss absolute, jasmine absolute and rose absolute.  Yesterday I made my amber base and chypre base, and I had already made a strong eau-de-cologne base.  I am going to start playing with them, probabaly next weekend.  This week I have to re-do an order that was lost in the mail-actually not lost but apparently mis-delivered.  I am so pissed off at a certain post office but nonetheless, my customer should not have to suffer.

I hope whoever has the order is happy.  A crippled woman is suffering for an extra week because of someone's dishonesty.

No comments: