Saturday, November 5, 2011

More Floral Waxes

I also ordered some other floral waxes from another supplier and they arrived yesterday-Mimosa and Damask Rose.  They smell absolutely yummy and will make wonderful bases for somesolid perfumes.

Monday my Rose centifolia, Tuberose and Jasmine wil be here.  Along with some monoi butter, I'll be able to keep myself smelling of tropical flowers through the winter.  In Kentucky the winters have started to arrive early and been really brutal the last couple of years.  The mimosa will be really nice since it has a warm sunny scent and is said to be good for Seasonal Affective Disorder.  I think we all have some degree of SAD in the Fall and Wnter just becasue there's less sunlight.  For those of us who love our gardens and getting our hands dirty, it's a double whammy to have no sunshine and have all our plants hybernating :(

No comments: