Monday, October 15, 2012

On a Trip by Myself!

This should tell you how very boring my life really is.  As you may know, I am a postal clerk by day.  My FAVORITE part of my job is that I get to train new window clerks, at least a few times a year.I was asked to train a class in Paducah.  My husband wasn't real thrilled but he goes on road trips all the time and I never go anywhere, so he reluctantly agreed to let me go.  I am so far from home I'm actually in another time zone.  Today was for travel so I drove down here, checked into my hotel room and headed out to Wal-Mart for a few snacks and supplies  I just came back from Wally World and unpacked my supplies and my luggage.  Now I am sitting here trying to decide if I want to eat here or eat out.  Then I'll look over the new training materials for my class.  Big excitement.

No comments: