Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sometimes It's Just Not Pretty



This was me about 2 hours ago.  No makeup.  No shower.  Worked out in the cold all day.  Please don't zoom in too much or you'll see all my wrinkles.  I did put some heavy cream on my face to prevent windburn but I'm not sure it helped 100%.  I have since taken a nap and scrubbed myself head-to-toe with a loofah and my silky black soap so I'm feeling like a new woman.  I wanted to post some pictures so you can see what I've been up to today (at least the parts that will interest you).

I harvested a ton of catnip!  My dehydrator is full and I have a quart of extract going too.  Merry Christmas Kitty Cats!


I will introduce my projects left to right, biggest to smallest.  First is a huge batch of herbal oil for my sleep balm with Roses, Chamomile, Hops, Lavender, Valerian root and Rosemary.  Next is the Catnip extract, then a Deep Sleep extract (Rosemary Gladstar's formula) with Valerian root, Hops and Lavender, then in the smaller jar is going to be Kava drops.  It's Kava Kava root in a 50/50 blend of glycerin and brandy.

And I will be putting up a post the Heal Guild blog about these that I did Friday night..............

So you'll have to check it out over there.

No comments: