Sunday, February 7, 2016

In the Mood for Perfumes

I have so many ideas floating around in my head right now for perfumes.  I have a huge stash of materials that I could offer up for sale including herbs, essential oils, absolutes and CO2 extractions and infused alcohols that are already to go.  I have read so much bad information on natural perfumery from buying cheap little booklets of amazon that I think I need to write my own book.  And I may actually do that!  It's so much fun and very challenging to make your own perfumes, yet it so overwhelming at the same time.  It's a lot to think about and I really have A LOT on my plate right now!  My husband has had knee replacement surgery and my I have my 1st grandchild on the way.  Then there is the day job................on the bright side I have managed to finally detach myself from the stress of the job because I have more important things to deal with in my life.  More important things where my contribution and time actually mean something to the people I give to.  And my greatest fan-my dog.  She is far more pleasant and intelligent than some of the humans I deal with on a daily basis.

1 comment:

AOS Products said...

Good post really genuine article selected, We AOS Products also offer 100% natural Small menthol Crystal, Large menthol Crystal in Ip, BP and USP specification, we want to make as strong and happy deals with you. Thank you