Wednesday, November 19, 2008

December Spotted Box

I have been working on my December samples today so I have decided to publish a preview. I will be contributing 40 herbal tea bags, intended to be used for an herbal bath but you can drink it too. It is a blend of elder flowers, roses, chamomile and lavender flowers-very relaxing. I will also be sending in 15 jars (1/2 oz) of my cold cream-remember the chamomile oil? And 5 lucky participants will receive a facial treatment with a clay face mask made of gentle kaolin white clay, powdered roses and chamomile flowers, plus a small spritzer bottle of rosewater to use as facial toner. It can also be used as a body spray or pillow spray. The mask will be enough for 2 facials and the rosewater is a 1/4 oz bottle.

Remember the box goes on sale on the 15th of the month at noon eastern time.

Happy hunting!

No comments: