Sunday, February 13, 2011

Spring Fever

I definitely have a severe case of Spring Fever today.  Not only has it been a long, and I do mean LONG winter, we are forecast to have very Spring-like weather this week.  It is beautiful outside-warm and sunny.  The rest of the snow may even melt today. 

I started my first batch of infused herbal oil today and it's warm enough in the sun that I even put it outside.  I hope to be able to put it out every day this week so I have a good head start on it.  The herbs are similar to my sleep oil blend-roses, chamomile, calendula, comfrey root, wood betony, hops, lavender and valerian root.  I can still use this as my sleep balm base, but I want to use it as a base for some "female" balms or creams.  It could also work as a muscle rub with the addition of some other infused oils.  I'll keep you posted on this but I would like to have several formulas for female troubles.  You ladies know that our cycles can vary greatly from month to month, even day to day.

I start back at my old job, new hours tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

No comments: