Saturday, February 19, 2011

Spring Fever-Part II

As I mentioned in my last post I returned to my previous job but now I FINALLY have weekends off!  I actually slept until 8:15 this morning.  This may not sound late to you but for me that's like sleeping until noon.  I bought some little color-coding labels yesterday (and I do mean LITTLE) and tagged the tops of all my essential oil bottles this morning while my family slept.  Since so many of my oils are in small vials I can easily spot the oil I'm looking for and will do much less digging around through a hundred bottles.  I colored my hair, took a shower and am fairly dressed up for just being around the house for the day.  My husband's grandson is coming over for a sleep over so I want to look nice for my "boyfriend". 

I just took a stroll through the back yard and see comfrey, valerian, melissa and yarrow starting to make an appearance.  I put in some seeds last year for Pulsatilla but I have to wait a while longer to see if I'm going to get any-That's one flower essence I REALLY want to make!  We do a have a little bit of a wintry mix in the forecast for Tuesday but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Old Man Winter is starting to lose his grip on Kentucky and I say good ridance to the old geyser!

No comments: