Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Saturday!

I hope all is well with you and everyone is praying for our friends in Japan.

I have some fairly boring updates and announcements.  My beautiful new jars have arrived and I actually sent out a jar of cold cream in a new blue jar this morning-well actually it's still inside my mailbox but my carrier will take it soon.  I also got cobalt blue dropper bottles that I will be using for my flower essences that I will be producing throughout the Spring and summer months as my flowers bloom (and as the weather permits).  I already have some Borage that I will be listing this weekend.  I definitely plan on doing my roses, lavender, comfrey, helichrysum (if my seedlings survive), arnica, valerian and St. John's wort.  If I can convince my husband to plant Heather out front I'll do that one too.  I have used Heather with my dog for her separation anxiety and I did see an improvement.  So my co-dependant readers keep your fingers crossed.

Many of you may have seen my Lavender essential oil pack that allows you to sample 5 different Lavender oils.  I am going to be doing similar sampler packages of Eucalyptus and Ylang Ylang.

We are having our usual tug of war between Winter and Spring.  The Spring showers have arrived with a vengance.  We were actually short 1 1/2 inches on precipitation even after all the snow we had this year.  We now have a 3 1/2 inch surplus in less than a week.  Yesterday we had a dusting of snow on the ground when we got up.  Today is sunny and warm.  Kentucky in the Spring!

No comments: