Sunday, May 15, 2011

I'm Still Alive!

I realized I haven't written anything in weeks!  My husband was out of town for almost 3 weeks and, of course, that's when everything goes wrong with the house and at work.  The first day he was gone the dishwasher flooded the kitchen and the part was on backorder, so it just got fixed yesterday.  We are shorthanded at work so I have been working OT and my day off.  I have to go in super-early tomorrow so he decided to leave for home last night instead of waiting til morning.  He finally got home at 6:30 this morning-boy was I glad to se him ;)!  Now he's sleeping and I am getting some orders caught up.

I am going to making some perfumes-alcohol based and I think I will put them in Truly Bluegrass.  I made some of my JOY perfume for MOm on Mother's Day and she is in love!

Got to get back to work!  I'm also trying to work on salvaging a surprise batch of soap that I started last night as a Father's Day gift for Dad and the hubby so I have to try to pry it out of the mold while he sleeps.  I had some technical difficulties with it-maybe I'll post about that later!

No comments: