Thursday, May 19, 2011

Patchouli and Petitgrain

Patchouli and Petitgrain is one of my favorite essential oil blends!  I have used it to make perfume-and it's a big hit with people who experience it in person.  But that's not really what I'm posting about.

I was at a nursery and went into the herb section to see what they had.  They had some Patchouli plants.  I was always under the impression that the plant was not the most pleasant smell-boy, was I WRONG!  I bought one for myself and a friend at work who adores Patchouli.  We are excited!

I also got some really gorgeous smelling Petitgrain oil today.  It's very sweet and even more Neroli like than the Bigarade grade.  And it's from Paraguay-I was pleasantly surprised.

I have been working A LOT and I have gotten mildly behind in orders, and since my hubby was out of town for 3 weeks we are massively behind on yard work.  I dread it but I refuse to put out mulch on Memorial weekend.  i have been working 6 days a week and working overtime and even working double time all month.  I intend to relax for the 3-day weekend!

If it ever quits raining I will be getting more flower essences done.  I have arnica, roses, lavender and valerian blooming but it ain't looking good next week.  Maybe this weekend............

No comments: