Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Listings

I have been on a listing frenzy today and will probably be adding more items later today and tomorrow.  There are different items spread throughout my 4 stores so you can check the links on the right side of the page to check for new items.  I have listed some essential oils (coffee, rosalina, nerolina), and perfumes (from fragrance oils) in 5ml, 8ml and 15ml sizes.

Later I will be listing aroma spray concentrates-this is a more eco-friendly and economic way to enjoy aroma sprays.  Instead of shipping a bottle with mostly water I will be including 1/2 ounce of concentrate with a one ounce bottle and 4 ounce bottle.  This saves money on shipping and allows you to use the bottles for as long as the sprayer works.  I decided to include 2 different sized bottles so you can have a larger one for household use and one you can carry in a purse or diaper bag.  See my last blog post about how much use I got from my Thieves spray while I was on vacation!

No comments: