Monday, August 15, 2011

Rose Geranium

I recently purchased some essential oils from a new supplier including some Rose Geranium (pelargonium roseum) not to be confused with Geranium (pelargonium graveolens).  I wanted to give it a try since I'm not a big fan of the scent of Geranium and it's supposed to have a rosier smell.  I am really enjoying the Rose Geranium, to the point that I even used it in my bath and in my nebulizer last night.  The properties seem to be the same as Geranium but the scent is definitely more floral and it's much more tenacious.  I am going to try it in a perfume too, and I have already made a body butter with it.  It's a great detoxifier and hormone balancer, cooling, relaxing and can be used on the skin for burns and to balance sebum production.

I am thinking about offering some incentives in my store so I can try to keep my sales up.  I'm doing well overall but my sales are all over the place.  One month I'll do $200 or $300 dollars then the next I'll do $50 and during the holidays I'm starving!  So I will be offering incentives and I would really like all my loyal customers to think of me at Christmas.  Share with your loved ones :)

No comments: