Saturday, March 3, 2012

Incense and Hydrosols

I ordered my still from Elfinherbfarm.  I'm so excited!  I already received an email from Staci letting me know i should have it Wednesday or Thursday so guess what I'll be doing next weekend.  I have also been enjoying some incensce I bought from fellow healers guild member Jeremy of Phytognosis.  I ordered some Frankincense, Indian Damar and Copal resins.  All 3 are fantastic and I can see why we use the Frankincense in church blessings.  Besides the fact that it deepens breathing and brings you into a more meditative state, it also has a long clean burn.  So I have found charcoal rounds and I have plenty of herbs and resins to burn-now I just need a good container to burn it in.  So far I have been using and old brick so I don't have to worry about overheating a container or counter top.

No comments: