Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Back to Reality

It was so hard to go back to work today.  I actually did not leave the house yesterday.  All 3 of us spent the entire day yesterday relaxing and playing with our new gadgets-even my husband.  We didn't even cook-sandwiches for lunch and Papa John's for dinner.  It was nice and we all needed a real day of doing nothing-well at least not working.  The bad part is that I already had 5 orders waiting for after the holidays to get done and I got a new, quite large order tonight.  I'm not complaining-just trying not to freak out.  I have had no time tonight and I'm really tired so I will be working my little finger to the bone the next few days.

I've really been like a kid with my new I-pod.  Seriously-was almost late for work today because I was playing with it.  Not good but fun anyway.

No comments: